As part of your spring cleaning, you organized your mailing and shipping supplies and in the knick of time found out all the extra supplies you thought you had are virtually gone. You have packages that need to go out and now you’re scrambling to find the necessary supplies while staying within budget. Don’t let this happen again – stock up on Gorilla must have mailing and shipping supplies at a discount price.
- Bubble mailers – the most economical option for shipping items that need a little extra protection.
- Mailing labels – buy them in bulk at Gorilla to save even more money.
- Interdepartmental envelopes – discreetly transfer documents between departments.
- Corrugated boxes – available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Envelopes – also available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors.
Caution: Handle with Care
Fragile items that need to be shipped must be packaged accordingly to be protected from rolling around during their travels. This is where bubble wraps, packing papers, and packing foam or peanuts can help. There are hundreds in the market! Some that we personally use include:
- Sealed Air Bubble AirCellular Cushioning Material – It’s lightweight which reduces postage costs. It comes in roll form that’s perforated at every 12 inches, making it convenient to use.
- Sparco Bulk Kraft Wrapping Paper – It’s strong and 100 percent made out of post-consumer material.
- BOX Loose Fill Packing Peanuts – Lightweight and antistatic.
Make it easier and more efficient for the staff responsible for making sure cargo gets to where it is going quickly and safely. These products can help.
- BOX Cast Hand Stretch Film with Dispenser – the handy dandy dispenser can help you easily wrap items.
- Dymo S400 Digital USB Shipping Scale – easily connects to a computer or laptop. Helps you determine exactly how much packages weigh so you can save money on postage.
Have questions on placing an order? Contact us 877-964-6745 or visit our most recent page on Creative Shipping & Mailing Ideas.